As a People & Culture Business Partner you will be responsible for providing excellent advice on people matters, while acting as a champion for the WFS Employee Value Proposition.
- Advise and support leaders on all Employee Relations matters.
- Drive the People and Culture strategy by providing leadership and guidance to stakeholders on all elements of People practices
- Facilitate and guide leaders on people plans, including, but not limited to career and succession plans.
- Facilitate and support leaders in all cyclical events (performance management, annual salary reviews, talent management, people development, etc)
- Build capacity at leader and employee levels on key people related processes and policies.
- Ensure employee matters are timeously addressed and resolved and escalated where appropriate.
- Facilitate and manage change management initiatives, transformation and wellbeing initiatives.
- Provide thought leadership and guidance related to events in the employee life-cycle
- A comprehensive understanding of relevant theory, principles and processes and its tactical application in a financial services / contact centre environment.
- Business-related degree or post-graduate qualification
- Business acumen and a sound understanding of financial services and demonstrated ability to build relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a People and Culture generalist or business partner function.
- Human Resources/ Organisational Psychology Degree or diploma or
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A