The Direct Marketing Lead is responsible for achieving the Direct Marketing Growth targets across New Business and Existing Customer Management (WW Sales and advances). This includes leading the delivery of robust, consumer-specific, data attributes to augment Woolworths Financial Services (WFS) marketing data sources.
- Collaborate with Operations to ensure effective delivery of strategies.
- Identify and investigate leading industry practices relating to DM analytics opportunities that may be applied for WFS, with a specific focus on DM tooling and automation.
- Account for all projects and assure implementation of all projects is aligned to the overall product strategy.
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful delivery of a range of analytics projects for WFS across the product landscape.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of DM operational plans as they relate to Customer Insights & Advanced Analytics, as well as associated internal controls, policies, and guidelines.
- Collaborate with other business units i.e., CA & AA, CRO, Operations and S&D and Product to share learnings and best practices. Act as a trusted adviser across the WFS product landscape in matters relating to DM analytics and Customer Insights as a whole.
- Play a role in setting the STP targets, specific focus on the Direct Marketing (DM) component.
- Own the DM relationship with the external Bureau, including model development and data processing and delivery.
- Deliver new business, WW Card sales and Advances targets in collaboration with key internal stakeholders.
- 5 – 7 years of experience working in a Financial Services / Consumer organization, with demonstrated experience within Direct Marketing.
- Demonstratable experience working in Direct Marketing function
- Deep knowledge of statistical packages for analyzing datasets such as R, Python, SAS etc.
- Postgraduate Qualification (minimum Honors) or Master of Business Administration is an advantage
- Undergraduate Qualification (minimum Honors) in Finance, Statistics, Actuarial Science, or equivalent fields.
- Customer value management (retail banking commercial understanding)
- Ability to pioneer and steer data extraction, manipulation and visualization tools, techniques, and technologies to create bespoke data views.
- 2-3 years’ experience should be within a senior capacity.
- Strong understanding of industry leading marketing tooling
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A