The Senior Analyst Loyalty & Promotions is responsible for providing insightful analyses that contributes to both supporting and driving the execution of strategic plans regarding Loyalty, Trade and Promotions programmes across Woolworths Financial Services (WFS), in strong alignment with the target customer experience.
- Ensure the proper set-up and execution of Loyalty and associated Promotional programmes.
- Contribute to the development and crafting of the holistic Loyalty strategy and associated Promotional undertakings.
- Act as a trusted adviser in the capacity of delivering strong and clear actionable insights, on behalf of the CI & Advanced Analytics team across the WFS product landscape, in matters relating to Loyalty and Promotions.
- Remain aware of Loyalty and Promotion leading industry practices and investment opportunities that may be applied in WFS CI & Advanced Analytics.
- Oversee the understanding and analyses of customer behaviour, demographics and segmentation in building new, and analysing the effectiveness of past Loyalty and Promotions programmes.
- Implement CI & Advanced Analytics operational plans as they relate to Loyalty, Trade and Promotions, adhering to associated internal controls, policies, and guidelines.
- Maintain compliance with Loyalty and Promotional requirements, policies, and regulations to safeguard and act in the Customer’s best interest, at all times.
- Demonstratable experience working in Digital and Loyalty programmes, preferably in a Banking/Retail environment.
- Project / Programme Management skills are advantageous.
- Strong foundational knowledge of Loyalty/Promotion metrics and analytics.
- Project Management or Loyalty specific certifications is an advantage
- Ability to craft measurement and reporting processes to understand the effectiveness of Promotions and Campaigns’ impact on KPI’s.
- Insights driven.
- Undergraduate Qualification in Finance, Statistics/Mathematics, Economics, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent.
- Functional knowledge of marketing, customer experience and journeys.
- 5 – 7 years of demonstrated experience in a Data & Analytics environment, within a Reporting and/or Analytics team.
- Strong grasp of commercial levels within retail banking
- Strong collaborator.
- Advanced Analytical experience with the following tools: SAS, SQL, Python, R Studio.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A