To support high quality and high paced delivery of cyber security programs, projects, and initiatives across Woolworths South Africa with the IT GRC & Cyber Team. To support the team with delivery, project management and coordination of complex tasks with a range of stakeholders. This is a permanent position based at the Head Office in Cape Town City Centre.
- Responsible for security program and project management through the full lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation
- Define and obtain requirements in support of cyber initiatives.
- Maintain program and project delivery dashboards.
- Primary point of contact between the team and IT stakeholders on new and recurring projects.
- Communication and collaboration
- Responsible for driving the delivery of security programs and projects
- Identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve delivery at pace in a complex environment.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders for effective cross -team collaboration and implementation of security projects
- Represent the team at the relevant IT Portfolio and Procurement forums to manage resources and delivery.
- Create, prioritise, and manage Epics, Issues and Tasks that make up programs and projects.
- Develop and maintain resource demand dashboards.
- In conjunction with the team, define and articulate programs, projects and initiatives in support of the Cyber and IT GRC strategy and roadmap.
- Coordinate projects through IT Portfolio project management processes.
- Cyber Security and GRC business process engineering
- Knowledge of PCI and security frameworks (ISF, NIST and ATT&CK) is an advantage
- Proactively approaches others to obtain missing information
- Demonstrates a results-oriented mindset in planning and implementing activities/projects
- Knowledge of Woolworths IT and cyber security landscape, including systemic understanding of key business linkages and dependencies
- Maintains advanced knowledge of business operations and organisational metrics and trends.
- Building and sustaining relationships is a critical success factor. Additional Criteria
- Looks beyond symptoms to uncover root causes of problems to be solved
- Supports the development of business acumen of team through knowledge sharing and upskilling.
- Experience in security business analysis is an advantage
- Is aware of and responsive to internal and external events and influences on the technical landscape
- Ability to break down large complex programs into smaller agile delivery items
- Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself
- Security and risk project experience highly beneficial
- Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and apply findings
- Understands what is commercially achievable and makes sound business decisions.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A