The Senior Analyst Customer Insights is responsible for the delivery of customer research initiatives to shape and improve business decision-making regarding marketing and product development for Woolworths Financial Services (WFS).
- Identify and propose potential customer research initiatives that would inform business questions through exposure to customer, market, and competitive trends.
- Remain informed about stakeholder initiatives and provide insights and suggest potential solutions to identified challenges based on analytical findings fi.
- Consult and collaborate proactively with assigned internal stakeholder teams to understand their business needs and questions.
- Identify and apply explorative qualitative and quantitative investigations to define, frame, and prioritize product solutions in an evolving problem space.
- Partner with assigned stakeholder teams to ensure that they are utilizing quantitative research to inform their decision-making, guiding the implementation of findings if necessary.
- Lead customer analytical projects that utilize collected data to provide actionable insights relating to business challenges
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements that will support analytical projects.
- Manage and drive the planning, implementation, and execution of projects for assigned stakeholder teams.
- Proficient in Excel (VBA, Macros, Scripts, Formulas, Data Visualization (Powerpoint & Power BI).
- Solid understanding of WFS business to improve business outcomes.
- Undergraduate Qualification in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent fields.
- Sound functional knowledge of the Customer experience,
- Ability to presenting complex findings to a non-analytical audience.
- Proficient in the application of Advanced Analytics tools and technologies (i.e., SQL, SAS, SPSS, R, Python).
- Experience in deriving specialist and meaningful insights through the complex analysis of data.
- Advanced Qualification in a Quantitative Discipline is desired.
- 5 – 7 years of experience working in a Financial Services / Consumer organization
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A