The Senior Commercial Analyst (Store Card) role provides actionable commercial insights through the identification and analysis of data to drive opportunities to strengthen and grow the commercial position of the Store Card product.
- Liaise with CI and Advanced Analytics team (core analytics) to identify salient information that is required to develop and test hypotheses and coordinate the use of appropriate customer data to support analyses and to communicate insights against the key business questions and challenges posed.
- Define analytic requirements needed for Business As Usual analytics, as well as special data analytics requests to create a structured framework upon which to analyse data.
- Extract, prepare and develop day-to-day data insights, utilizing the script provided by the CI and Advanced Analytics team.
- Identify key business questions and challenges related to the commercial growth of Store Card that require further analyses to build appropriate business case(s).
- Apply data visualisation, descriptive and summative statistical techniques to provide value-add and timely insights.
- Use deductive and inductive research approaches to deliver impactful and insightful commercial reports on product performance that support business decision making.
- Understand the potential driving forces behind Store Cards’ uptake success and create hypotheses to test how Store Cards’ service offering is prescribed to develop meaningful indicators to measure success.
- Performance Benchmarking
- Customer Understanding
- Market Awareness
- Product Knowledge
- 5 – 7 years of experience working in a Consumer organization
- Experience in assessing opportunities for commercial viability.
- Commercial & Financial Analytics
- Postgraduate Qualification (minimum Honours) in Finance/Accounting.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A