The Customer Loyalty and Promotion Lead is responsible for achieving Woolworths card sales and advances targets, as well as the overall loyalty strategy. The role focuses on engaging the Woolworths Financial Services (WFS) customer base to drive incremental revenue and increased engagement through loyalty and promotion programs across the WFS.
- Review current loyalty benefits, and propose improvements based on an understanding of WFS customer base as well as the competitor landscape.
- Oversee and take responsibility for the successful delivery of a range of Customer Loyalty and Promotion projects for WFS across the product landscape.
- Build simple to complex promotions and loyalty strategies through intuitive user interfaces with a rich set of definition criteria, ensuring the customer receives valuable rewards.
- Collaborate with other business units (including Woolworths) and product lines to share learnings and best practices. Act as a trusted adviser for CI & Advanced Analytics across the WFS product landscape in matters relating to loyalty and promotions.
- Identify and investigate new loyalty and promotion leading industry practices and investment opportunities that may be applied in WFS CI & Advanced Analytics.
- Collaborate with Customer Insights & Advanced Analytics team members to deliver against WW Card sales and product advances targets
- Account for all projects and assure that the implementation of all projects is aligned to the overall product strategy.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of CI & Advanced Analytics operational plans as they relate to Loyalty and Promotions, as well as associated internal controls, policies, and guidelines.
- Hands-on experience with CVM engine/tools,
- Postgraduate Qualification (minimum Honours) or Master of Business Administration is preferred
- 2-3years’ experience within a Leadership capacity is an advantage
- Undergraduate Qualification in Finance, Statistics/Mathematics, Economics, Marketing, or equivalent
- Data & Analytics experience. (SAS, SQL, Python, R Studio). AWS experience is advantageous.
- Strong knowledge of Loyalty metrics and analytics drivers to create sales pathways.
- Customer value management (retail banking commercial understanding)
- 2-3 years’ experience within a Senior capacity
- 5-7 years of experience working in a Financial Services / Consumer organization
- Demonstratable experience working in Digital and Loyalty programmes to drive business growth.
- Experience in data & analytics and in owning the end-to-end design and delivery of loyalty and promotions programs.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A