The Senior Analyst VoC is responsible for playing a critical role in connecting Woolworths Financial Services (WFS) customers and WFS internal teams to support the customer experience and enable the organization’s focus on customer centricity.
- Identify pain points that have an impact on customer loyalty, customer behavior, and ultimately WFS revenue.
- Engage in the analysis of multiple sources of data, including structured and unstructured customer research, benchmarks, demographics, and internal operational data relating to customer and user experience to accurately gauge VoC.
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative data and collaborate with product and customer teams to create compelling problem statements that highlight customer pain points.
- Conduct deeper analyses for specific product areas by performing root cause analysis on customer issues and investigating opportunities for improvement.
- Build and execute methods of gaining access to the voice of the customer (VoC) using approved platforms, tools, and technologies.
- Engage in dialogue with key internal stakeholders to understand the scope and impact of any potential causes or changes to the user experience, aiding the interpretation of VOC insights.
- Recommend research and analysis process improvements to strengthen and shorten feedback loops between WFS customers and internal teams, enabling the customer experience “target-state” to be efficiently reached and maintained.
- Write and present regular reports to line management and key internal stakeholders regarding customer pain points challenges and customer experience metrics.
- Process and distill VoC posts across WFS listening channels and data sources to drive actionable, data-driven recommendations that address customer needs and strategic priorities.
- Experience in Customer Research and VoC Insights
- Undergraduate Qualification in Marketing, Market Research, Economics, Analytics, Business Management, or equivalent fields.
- Distilling insights from VoC listening channels.
- Functional Customer Experience and Customer Journey knowledge.
- Broad understanding / experience in Financial Services / Retail environments.
- Postgraduate Qualification in Marketing, Market Research, Economics, Analytics, Business Management, or equivalent fields is an advantage
- Demonstratable ability to work in a dynamic matrixed environment and operate effectively under ambiguity.
- 5 – 7 years of experience working in a Financial Services / Consumer / Retail organization
- Qualitative and Quantitative research and analysis methodologies.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience should be within a Management capacity
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Western Cape, South Africa
Application Deadline: N/A