The ideal candidate is excited by technology, customer experience, passionate about learning and should view every customer interaction as an opportunity to create an exceptional customer experience. The ideal candidate is someone who loves working in a dynamic, ambiguous, fast-paced environment, and is a generalist.
- As Principal PMT, you will strive to deeply understand the delivery and retail landscape inside and outside of Amazon.
- You will use that knowledge to define faster ways to deliver greater product selection to customers.
- You will own the business requirements, feature and use case prioritization, the strategy and launch roadmap for new and improved delivery features.
- You will coordinate with design teams, technical teams and other business stakeholders across the company to launch innovative new features and programs.
- You will monitor and react to customer needs and feedback, constantly improving and expanding the experience.
- Your work will directly impact the shopping experience of millions of customers globally by improving their ability to discover, understand and select the delivery options that best fit their needs.
- 8+ years of experience in product management, business development or technology.
- Experience with feature delivery and trade-offs of a product.
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features.
- Experience working with teams across geographies and business units.
- Experience and proficiency in communicating with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple sophisticated projects and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Proven track record of delivering results in large, cross-functional initiatives.
- Experience with end to end product delivery.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nashville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A