As an IT Field Program Manager, you will lead a program with significant scope and impact supporting all fulfillment centres and small sites within the UK. In this role, you will work closely with various stakeholders to deliver value to the customer, meeting the scope, budget and timeline of the effort.
- Act as an escalation point for the project team and project stakeholders.
- Develop and manage IT projects from beginning to end, including project scope, timeline, capacity planning, resource allocation, and project execution.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure the project team has a clear understanding of timelines, risks, escalation path and roles/responsibilities they will undertake.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Track and communicate project milestones, deliverables and risks.
- Proactively manage change control and communicate impact in project scope, identify risks & issues, and devising contingency plans.
- Update or develop documentation on processes that are critical to successfully implementing your projects.
- Daily collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain knowledge regarding hardware and equipment standards to ensure appropriate equipment orders are procured.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using the CA PPM tool.
- Exemplary communication skills, managing conflict, escalations, negotiating compromise and influencing others.
- Demonstrated experience communicating effectively across organizational structures and multiple management levels.
- Project management training, PMP or Prince2 certification or equivalent.
- Understanding of core IT infrastructure and service concepts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Five+ years of experience managing IT Programs from initiation to closure.
- Intermediate-level knowledge in one or more of the following: LAN, WAN, Wireless, Telecommunications, Systems Administration, Low voltage data cabling, or data facilities technologies.
- Experience in People Management
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments, and levels, and serve as a role model for teamwork.
- Ability to travel frequently within region (25%)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A