The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class – while empowering the community to take control of diabetes.
- Gather and package recyclable waste streams
- Work with EH&S site leaders to create, edit and maintain waste determinations and waste profile documentation.
- Employee will be expected to maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Label, mark and package hazardous waste for transportation.
- Follow clean room protocol
- Emergency responder to chemical spills. Responsible for containment and clean-up of spills.
- Successfully complete and maintain HAZWOPPER, RCRA and DOT training shortly after hire date
- Identify action items and follow-through to completion compliance inspection deficiencies identified
- Coordinate emergency evacuations and drills
- Perform lab packing.
- Inspect, wear and maintain personal protective equipment.
- Maintain the security of restricted access work areas
- Assist in compliance manifesting and pre-load preparation of outbound transport of waste and recyclable waste streams
- Sort and segregate hazardous chemical and biohazardous waste streams
- Manage EH&S hazardous materials inventory
- Perform and document daily, weekly and monthly inspections using on-lie VelocityEHS program
- Demonstrated Microsoft office suite skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required (an assessment is part of the hiring process)
- Prior Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) experience/ duties preferred, but not required.
- Must meet occupational health physical requirements for
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong customer focus, reliable work ethic and integrity
- Associate degree or High school diploma/GED and two to four (2-4) years of hazardous materials or waste/recyclable work experience
- Be self-directed and motivated
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A