We are looking for a number of Implementation Specialists (South England, Midlands and North England) to work in collaboration with local territory, regional business managers and market access to open up, develop and implement opportunities locally and regionally to drive an increased use of Dexcom products in the Diabetes Care Market.
- Dexcom can correlate where local guidance has been developed, to increase uptake in patients on CGM. Work with clinical KoLs and influencers to develop and submit for local payor approval, consideration of CGM guidance in line with NICE guidance or equivalent across the 5 healthcare countries of the UK & Ireland.
- Targeted through delivering local CGM guidance and subsequent reimbursement, reimbursed patient ratio of UK total NP target.
- Drive local project initiatives through to completion using appropriate project management tools.
- Help support and drive increase the Dexcom market share (sensor sales) enabling the UK & Ireland to hit national revenue and new patient targets in line with company expectations utilising the services and support from across the company in accordance with the Dexcom values and culture.
- To secure market access and drive CGM usage by working with local and national payors and procurement for your region, using approved project plans to deliver timely and on-budget milestones with clear outcomes.
- In-depth understanding of the NHS/CCGs/Health boards/Secondary & Primary care pathways (clinical & funding)
- Sound experience of analyzing data including health economic and clinical data – collates, organizes and interprets data in order to provide clear and comprehensible information to manage a region
- Previous hands-on experience of UK market access, ideally in the health technology sector
- Strong competency in delivering projects
- Full UK driving licence (with no more than 3 points)
- Proven track record of success of selling within the healthcare environment
- Previous hands-on experience of healthcare/pharmaceutical selling
- Experience in delivering projects to the NHS
- Proven track record for achieving targets and delivering success
- Competent user of a variety of computer software packages, including MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Understanding of CRM systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A