The Manager, Customer Experience (CX) Research, has the responsibility for maintaining, expanding, and enhancing the Global Voice of Customer Program at Dexcom. Reporting to the VP of Global Customer Experience, managing a team of researchers, and collaborating with cross-functional teams and customer experience advocates, the CX Manager will support and lead strategic Voice of Customer projects across Dexcom.
- Conducts strategic research to validate the ROI of CX initiatives
- Works closely with stakeholders (R&D, Technical Support) to integrate VOC data with operational and technical data, to facilitate exploration of deeper insights into customer behaviors and experiences
- Drives customer journey mapping initiatives and oversees implementation of transactional surveys at emerging touchpoints along customer journeys.
- Uses innovative, cutting-edge research methods to manage and continuously improve Dexcom’s VOC program
- Manages development of Global VOC dashboards
- Manages the implementation and analysis of Dexcom’s Global transactional and relationship surveys to produce metrics and identify areas for improvement
- Follows processes and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and knowledge of company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
- Knowledge and awareness spans all aspects of the specific functional area.
- Develops a proficiency of the company’s business / market in order to inform decisions.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
- Frequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
- Provides guidance to team members / supporting employees using established company policies.
- Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: California, United States
Application Deadline: N/A