We’re in search of a strategic thinker with significant marketing experience who is motivated to make change happen in a fast paced environment.
- Oversee brand planning process for UK & Ireland and lead development of marketing mix strategies for brand engagement to encourage brand adoption with target audience groups
- Mentor and coach direct reports to support achievement of results & personal development goals
- Develop core positioning & messaging for brand portfolio and lead the development & refinement of differentiated brand / product messaging & creative to support activation across marketing team and channels
- Leadership of multi-channel communications strategy to patient and HCP audiences including media planning, PR, advertising & content development, production and implementation
- Set campaign KPI’s & monitor and report on progress to support delivery of brand, new patient and revenue goals
- Manage and maintain programme specific research efforts including consumer insights, segmentation, competitive intelligence, industry trends and developments
- Collaborate with regional colleagues to develop, deploy and enhance global campaigns, digital and social strategies
- Drive cross functional collaboration with marketing team, sales, clinical & agencies
- Experience in developing & executing marketing strategies and skilled in developing innovate solutions.
- Proven people management experience.
- Experience working with legal, regulatory and marketing agencies.
- Approx.. 10 years marketing experience with a demonstrated record of modern marketing execution, launches, business plan development including calculation and controlling budget, and/or classical marketing training.
- A good knowledge of building, and gaining alignment to, a suite of reporting metrics that drive ROI and inform performance.
- A deep appreciation for detail and executional excellence. You will be insights-driven and excited to roll-up your sleeves to deliver exceptional quality at speed.
- Understanding of a regulated industry and the NHS.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Camberley, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A