This is a newly developed position within the Medical Affairs department focusing on Medical/Clinical Claims and Promotional Review. This position will be a contributing member of the North American Promotional Material Review Team (PMRT) and the Global Medical Review Committee (MRC).
- Company wide communication of new and approved claims with Marketing and Commercial Teams
- Maintain current with the clinical literature regarding glucose management, diabetes and CGM (i.e. emerging data and Standards of Care).
- Collaborate with global Medical and Clinical Affairs teams to identify key manuscripts and proactively work with cross-functional teams to develop new claims for inclusion in the product and/or outcome claims matrices.
- Timely and daily interaction in Dexcom’s document control system, PLDM Cloud, to formally review and approve promotional materials.
- Support of the Promotional Review Team meetings for the development of new claims
- Support the development of a global promotional review process and claims development procedure that is consistent, yet keeping in mind the regional nuances that may impact claim generation.
- Ongoing assessment of current claims development process and seek for efficiencies and opportunities for improvement
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to update and maintain existing product and marketing claims matrices.
- Provide medical and clinical review of global advertising and promotional material to ensure that the clinical data and medical terminology in promotional claims is accurate and referenced appropriately (per claims trace matrix).
- Regular review of key diabetes and technology journals with a proactive eye for brining forward key clinical or product claims for Dexcom claims matrix.
- Ability to clearly communicate changes needing to be made in promotional materials and the ‘why’ behind the changes.
- Ability to critically analyze studies their strengths and limitations
- Working knowledge of document control software systems
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree in science-related field
- Well versed in clinical study methodology, scientific literature review and how it translate to promotional or medical claims
- Work well independently and within a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong communication skills and working with Teams to gain alignment
- Current knowledge of diabetes literature is required
- Strong writing, editing, and analytical skills and have experience developing complex project plans and submissions with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: California, United States
Application Deadline: N/A