In this role you will be part of the Advanced Research and Technology team that focuses on evaluating and establishing the feasibility of next generation technologies and products for Dexcom. This role will focus on Pre-Clinical evaluations for new and current sensor platforms to drive understanding of in vivo system performance and faults.
- Support development of pre-clinical in vivo test methods and protocols to characterize and evaluate new prototype products
- Develop analysis methods and determine appropriate metrics to assess the product.
- Other duties as assigned
- Compile and analyze experimental results and communicate to the cross-functional teams
- Develop and maintain experiment timelines and provide updates and feedback to project leadership.
- Plan and execute Pre-Clinical experiments for sensor and device performance characterization.
- Work cross-functionally with R&D, new markets, and external partners to develop and characterize new product development efforts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with demonstrated ability to coordinate and prioritize activities to meet project objectives and timelines.
- Effective technical writing skills, including ability to write protocols, technical reports, and documents.
- Highly motivated, strong work ethic, organized, and detailed oriented.
- Strong analytical and experimental skills and a broad engineering mindset.
- Comfortable working hands-on in a fast-paced environment
- Exposure to data analysis methods and software
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A