We are looking for a Payroll Specialist to join our EMEA HQ team in Edinburgh, or GBS team in Vilnius. Dexcom Payroll Specialists act as the liaison between our employees and third-party payroll providers, ensuring the accurate and timely production of monthly payrolls across EMEA.
- Maintain payroll records, tax filing reports and deduction support.
- Be the first point of contact for all payroll queries and provide assistance to employees so issues are resolved either by proactively researching or liaising with third-party providers.
- Prepare monthly payroll journals to be uploaded into the finance system.
- Prepare ad hoc reports for senior management.
- Lead payroll implementations as we expand into new markets.
- Review and validate incoming payroll data from Managers and employees, ensuring accurate inputs are transferred to our third-party payroll providers within the deadlines set and in line with GDPR requirements.
- Provide cover and support for Payroll activities across EMEA.
- Review monthly payroll reports produced by our third-party providers to ensure payroll entries are correct and accurately reflect the payroll inputs provided.
- Develop and administer new payroll processes, policies and procedures.
- Review and reconcile monthly travel expenses, ensuring sufficient supporting documentation is supplied for completeness and tax/audit purposes.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications – Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Ability to exercise independent discretion on matters of significance.
- Relevant Payroll experience.
- Part-qualified in payroll/working towards a payroll qualification or other related qualification preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Self-motivated, pro-active and able to work both within a team and independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or relevant experience in Payroll.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A