Working independently & alongside product managers, designers, and data scientists, you’ll shape how data can enhance and ease the experience of managing diabetes, along with other health indicators. You’ll help to establish the design vision, then deliver design concepts & experiential roadmaps for several products. Our goal is to utilize data to meaningfully improve health outcomes for patients and healthcare providers.
- Be a positive influence on our culture. Build up our teams, departments, and company through words and actions. Be welcoming of feedback and respectful disagreement.
- Collaborate with designers, stakeholders, and partners to develop design concepts, strategies, and solutions.
- Advocate for our users. Represent the voice of patients with diabetes, healthcare providers, and others who support them.
- Present design proposals with confidence. Seek to inform and influence the audience.
- Strong sense of accountability, able to operate with a high level of autonomy.
- Learn from existing members of the team and mentor your colleagues.
- Be a design diplomat. Socialize ideas with stakeholders and design partners to gain alignment. Be willing to compromise to find a mutually agreeable solution.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience, Human Factors, UI Design, or another design-related field
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies. Experience with agile and iterative design methods and practices.
- Understands the challenges of building products that serve iOS and Android platforms while speaking one, holistic design language.
- Able to draft and refine user stories based on UX Designs and Requirements.
- Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools; Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, etc.
- Knowledge of designing for mobile apps and Design Systems.
- 5+ years industry work experience in a design and/or UX-related role.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A