The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class—while empowering the community to take control of diabetes.
- Configure and deploy IAAS (Azure, GCP).
- Virtual Servers and VMWare environment – ESXi VSphere
- Responsible for working with the Engineering team to automate and maintain environments for Dexcom ‘s IT services.
- Responsible for maintaining Dexcom’s cloud (production and non-production) environments with an emphasis on networking services for cloud operation
- SAN/NAS Storage environment – NetApp, EMC: FC, NFS, NDMP, CIFS.
- Critical network systems, such as backup (Rubrik), email (Office 365)
- Systems Management/Monitoring such as Solarwinds.
- Responsible for working with the Devops team to establish standards and design, automate and maintain environments for Dexcom ‘s software products
- Configuration, deployment, management, and monitoring of any of the following areas
- Server Hardware (Dell, Paloalto, APC UPS), and Operating Systems (Windows Server, Red Hat Linux, UNIX) and systems including Active
- Directory, WINS, DNS, and DHCP.
- Automation of traditional hardware through scripting and use of available API’s.
- Experience utilizing Key Vaults, Enterprise PWM’s and DNS/SSL systems.
- Deep expertise in modern infrastructure hosting environments, with emphasis on GCP
- Ability to mentor and guide traditional infrastructure teammates and encourage progress of those teammates.
- Management of applications using container and serverless technologies – Kubernetes, Docker, GKE, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly with all internal and external stakeholders
- Proven administration and skill/certifications in VMware, Cisco Router, ASA or other firewalls, Netbackup or Commvault or Rubrik,
- Infrastructure as a service, and Systems Center
- 5+ years’ experience as a functional Network/enior Systems Engineer/Devops Engineer, with concentration around servers, storage, networking, and disaster recovery technologies.
- Practical experience with modern scripting language – Python, Powershell, Perl, PHP, Shell
- 7+ years’ experience with MS Server Operating Systems and system engineering experience on Linux-based systems.
- Experience in IAC environments and deploying infrastructure via CI/CD pipeline.
- Self-starter and experience in working with highly dynamic environment
- Experience configuring infrastructure monitoring, application monitoring and modern loggings tools.
- Experience with DevOps delivery model for infrastructure, applications, and configuration.
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure with an emphasis on programmatic approaches to cloud management & operations.
- Experience in deploying infrastructure via Terraform/Terraform Cloud.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Penang, Penang, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A