Interfaces with development and supplier engineering to provide materials and components for company product manufacturing. Communicates product specifications to suppliers and assesses supplier’s ability to meet engineering and quality requirements.
- Qualifies suppliers according to company standards and may administer a Certified Supplier Program in receiving inspection to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Monitors parts from acquisition through the manufacturing cycle and communicates and resolves supplier–related problems as they occur.
- Develops and prioritizes an auditing schedule to ensure that designated suppliers are audited on a regular basis to ensure good manufacturing practices (GMP) and quality standards are met.
- Demonstrates an ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
- Assists in determining objectives of assignment. Plan schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives.
- Demonstrates further technical development and a track record of project success.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external colleagues in own area of expertise.
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Considered a specialist in the field within the function.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A