Supervise our ISO-8 controlled environment room by setting goals, organizing and assigning work, training and developing employees, and maintaining a productive, engaging work environment in order to meet established production schedules
- Regularly monitors the accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of manufacturing processes.
- May act as the back up to the Manufacturing Manager as required.
- Develops schedules and manpower requirements for assigned areas.
- Supervises the maintenance of personnel records and timecards for staff.
- Responsible for ensuring that department understands and complies with quality standards and requirements as documented.
- Supports the manufacturing lines to solve issues related with manufacturing processes, equipment, materials, etc.
- Acts as liaison between manufacturing, R&D, and engineering to get engineering requests processed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Oversees training and complete training records for all manufacturing personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Flexibility in working shifts to meet demand
- Thorough understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and they apply to process operation and process control
- Experience in high volume manufacturing, (medical device preferred) including start-up, scale-up/scale down and in commercial setting
- Experience with process transfers, process validation, and health authority inspections
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Simpang Ampat, Penang, Malaysia
Application Deadline: N/A