Website Xcel Energy
The Solution Lead is responsible for leading work within or across end-to-end solution lifecycle. They hold accountability for meeting business needs, supporting business strategy, and ensuring IT solutions have sound operation.
- Operations Management: Ensure solutions are designed for stable operation. Review solution performance, and continually assess health of systems and processes, driving action to avoid service disruption and minimize impacts.
- Drive alignment with stakeholders on maintenance activities and schedules.
- Relationship Management: Partner with business areas, customers and other stakeholders to understand business needs and opportunities.
- Represent business partners/stakeholders in input to strategic planning and investment prioritization. Establish and maintain collaborative partnership with internal partners. Provide coaching and direction to less experienced team members.
- Solution Delivery: Participate in Demand Management preparation, lead and support delivery lifecycle activities, and ensure solutions are designed for great user experience and operational performance.
- Facilitate delivery meetings and ceremonies. Lead analysis and design. Provide needed plans, demo’s, artifacts, and procedural documentation.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, an equivalent combination of education, data certification, and experience is also acceptable: Associate’s Degree AND 10+ years of experience, or High School Diploma/GED AND 13+ years of experience.
- Strong understand of technical, functional, and operational details of respective solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to recommend innovative solutions to meet business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field.
- In-depth knowledge or the ability to quickly attain expertise on core IT components within the respective domain.
- Demonstrated ability to build functional and technical subject matter expertise, process and tools expertise, and drive consistency in processes.
- Ability to drive continuous improvement through lean and agile practices.
- Experience with Project or Product delivery practices, including SDLC, Agile, and Waterfall.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated in depth knowledge of end-to-end process and system capabilities, as well as industry standards and emerging technologies and methods.
- Seven years of related functional experience.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A