Website Xcel Energy
Responsible to source, recruit and certify a qualified and diverse applicant pool by marketing the Company as an employer of choice. Develop and implement recruitment practices to generate candidates for changing workforce needs.
- Accountable for full life-cycle recruiting for each individual posting as assigned. Including consulting with the hiring leader on the specific requirements of the position, the duration and verbiage of the job posting, recruiting tactics, and coordinating with others as necessary to conduct assessment tests, provide an appropriate offer, and administer the recruitment/selection process.
- Accountable for delivering candidates and commitments per the timeline established with the hiring leader.
- Utilize behavioral interviews and validated assessment tools to screen and identify qualified candidates and present to the hiring leader for consideration.
- Consult with hiring leader in making the final candidate selection.
- Develop best practices and foster idea generation while researching and developing new recruiting techniques / resources and supporting continuous improvement efforts.
- Source and recruit a diverse pool of applicants using digital networks, print and electronic advertising, career fairs, networking, cold calling, college and university programs, community agencies, workforce centers, professional associations, employee referral programs, and search firms to build talent pipelines.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of business unit and enterprise wide recruiting strategies and plans including internships and other programs.
- Develop and implement targeted recruitment plans for openings which have unique requirements or are underutilized, and/or consist of multiple openings for the same position, clearly defining the tactics for sourcing, service and performance criteria, and timeline, and partnering with other team members to ensure a seamless flow of service to the customer.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite.
- Experience with Human Capital Management systems and recruiting software preferred.
- BS/BA degree in HR or Business Administration or a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Diversity recruiting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of EEO and Affirmative Action regulations.
- One year of experience developing and implementing recruitment plans preferred.
- 20-30% business travel and a valid driver’s license is required.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A