Website Xcel Energy
This role is uniquely positioned to engage across all operating areas and organizational levels. Function as the WAM product owner; collaborating with functional stakeholders and technical resources to identify and remediate process inefficiencies.
- Demand Management & Prioritization: Facilitates and directs the demand management and prioritization process for continuous improvement opportunities associated with business processes, reporting, data and systems within a business unit.
- Facilitates business case development, quality requirements gathering and validating the solutions meet end user needs. Captures new business unit requirements from business area end users and incorporates them into continuous improvement efforts.
- Business Integration: Primary business unit owner for processes, data, reports, testing, testing coordination/defect resolution/troubleshooting, training, education or communication material for process or application updates or enhancements.
- Acts as a key liaison between business units.
- Value Realization: Routinely tracks and measures process effectiveness, efficiency, and adherence across departments within a given business area. Assembles and leads teams to investigate the root cause of behavior and process performance gaps.
- Designs, consolidates, and implements action plans. Tracks and drives business-area accountability for realization of benefits associated with initiatives.
- Business Process Design, Data Management, and Governance: Enforces established change controls for enterprise process design documentation, role assignments, performance measures, reports, and training and education materials.
- Maintains and applies current knowledge of functional, technical and industry trends.
- Accountable for designing business rulesets/roles that meet compliance requirements and end user needs.
- Facilitates enterprise data management disciplines and process adherence across business areas. Troubleshoots and ensures problem resolution.
- Proven success gaining cross-functional consensus on large strategic and portfolio management initiatives.
- Leadership, change management and program/project management experience.
- Deep knowledge of leading business process solutions through technology enablement for business area.
- Eight years related business area/industry experience or SAP/equivalent ERP/core enterprise systems use and implementation experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate to a variety of audiences and analyze complex business scenarios.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience integrating new technological and process solutions.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A