Website Xcel Energy
The Customer Contact Representative’s primary responsibility is to resolve any issues our customers might face and ensure their satisfaction. Contact Center Representatives will consult with customers on their energy needs and resolve issues in one contact.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Responds to complex inquiries.
- Participate in on call rotation required.
- Respond to gas and electric emergency situations with a high degree of accuracy to ensure public safety.
- Anticipate the customer’s needs and consults with them by offering solutions and problem solving.
- Provide high quality customer interaction through multiple channels in a Contact Center environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including work on special projects.
- Bilingual/Spanish experience is a plus.
- Experience promoting product and services preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 18 months of customer service experience.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pampa, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A