Website Xcel Energy
Lead marketing efforts for the Clean Transportation team with a focus on commercial customers. Manage all aspects of the marketing mix, including social media, events, conferences, content marketing, and related digital channels
- The ideal candidate will be able to assist with customer prioritization analysis, market research, and distill a product’s value proposition into compelling sales enablement materials and collateral, such as pitch decks, one-pagers, and brochures that will win over customers.
- Understand customers using internal and external data to determine customer preferences. Provide insight with segmentation.
- Accountability to P&L and or other customer satisfaction and program penetration measures. Responsible for tracking and reporting P&L and or other customer satisfaction and program penetration measures.
- Work closely with product managers to understand Xcel Energy’s commercial EV offerings, technologies, and products
- Develop engaging marketing strategies to build awareness of Xcel Energy in the EV space and generate demand.
- Responsible for assigned P&L and or other customer satisfaction and program penetration measures. Collaborate with internal teams to understand market issues, legislative and regulatory implications, and make recommendations on customer strategy
- Drive and champion recommendations to Directors and Vice Presidents, Product Development, and Product Management for new products needed. Provide requirements, price considerations and market information into Product Development business cases.
- 5 years marketing experience OR a combination of sales and marketing for residential and business customers.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- 2 years’ experience in one or more of the following: Energy intensive manufacturing; Retail Food, Retail, Non-office Property Mgmt; Oil & Gas Extraction/Refineries/Chemicals; Food or Meat Processing/Agriculture; Mining/wood/paper products; Light Manufacturing/High Tech; Hospitals, Hotels, Tourism, Chain Restaurants; Federal, State or local Government; Residential/Property Management; Primary or Secondary Education; Small business; Appliance Repair.
- Strategic and tactical marketing & sales (competitive environment preferred) knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A