Website Xcel Energy
The Workday Prism analyst will be critical to our transition to Workday and utilizing Workday Prism and Advanced Analytics. You’ll serve as a strategic partner to our leaders to deliver the data and information our leaders need to make day to day and strategic decisions.
- Research system functionality and roadmap to ensure maximum utilization of technology solutions
- Support development of Xcel’s Workday Prism and reporting roadmap
- Analyze data design and information to recommend, create and carry out data analysis and process improvement opportunities
- Promote the strategic vision for technology, and integrate processes with overall technology strategy
- Streamline business processes through automation and align processes with technology
- Document processes, ensuring ease of reference and usability
- Investigate and troubleshoot system issues, identify root causes, and determine and document solutions
- Coordinate and support vendor engagement through project implementations, product releases and updates, as well as production issues
- Identify and navigate intersections between technologies and groups; ensure intersections are accounted for in design decisions and testing
- Drive the execution of our technology roadmap that enhances HR value offerings through expanded capability, increased ease of use and user adoption, and greater efficiency, accuracy, and compliance
- Provide technical and functional support including system maintenance, reports, queries, interfaces and security
- Manage and maintain configuration of Prism to support our analytics and development of reporting, dashboards and delivering key insights to our leaders.
- At least 8 years of experience working directly with HCM solutions to support business/HR objectives and activity, including administration of configuration and system set-up.
- Ability to understand changes in technology in detail and determine how best to source technology to meet the business needs.
- Effective project management skills, including the ability to track status of deliverables, navigate the complexity of competing priorities and simultaneous initiatives, and to provide timely updates to stakeholders and drive progress.
- Experience with HCM solutions in a SaaS environment preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting working relationships and collaborate across disparate groups.
- Ability to understand business processes and coordinate with others in system deployment.
- In-depth understanding of how all HCM technologies can be used and applied to the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A