Website Xcel Energy
The Customer Contact Representative’s primary responsibility is to resolve any issues our customers might face and ensure their satisfaction. Contact Center Representatives will consult with customers on their energy needs and resolve issues in one contact.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including work on special projects.
- Responds to complex inquiries.
- Respond to gas and electric emergency situations with a high degree of accuracy to ensure public safety.
- Participate in on call rotation required.
- Provide technical support to customers.
- Provide high quality customer interaction through multiple channels in a Contact Center environment.
- Anticipate the customer’s needs and consults with them by offering solutions and problem solving.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Bilingual/Spanish experience is a plus
- Experience promoting product and services preferred.
- Minimum 18 months of customer service experience.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dumas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A