Website Xcel Energy
Work with the Engineering staff to support system protection transmission/substation projects, both capital and ops/maintenance. Work as an intern doing tasks spanning all aspects of system protection operations including protection system modeling, coordination study, short circuit study, and various analytical tasks to support regulatory compliance requirement.
- Must be enrolled in an ABET accredited Engineering program
- Able to commit to the internship for a year or longer
- Current Freshman of above.
- Able to work part-time during the school year and full-time during the summer.
- Willingness to work in field and in office.
- Must be within commuting distance either location year-round
- Must be self- motivated, have good mechanical aptitude, and ability to work well with others
- Ability to communicate effectively; both written and verbally
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lubbock, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A