Website Xcel Energy
We are looking for either a mechanical or electrical engineering intern. Desired education level is sophomore or higher and work will be 40 hours per week to support plant management and engineering staff. Focus will be on process improvement with small, entry level projects performed under the guidance of more senior plant personnel.
- Sophomore standing or higher as of Spring 2023.
- Experience with CAD software (Inventor, NX, Solidworks, etc.)
- Currently pursuing or recent completion of a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree from an ABET accredited program.
- Interest in power generation or electric utilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or Google Drive
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: La Crosse, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A