Website Xcel Energy
Plans, manages and implements Human Capital Management (HCM) technology business solutions in a fast-paced environment. Provides technical direction to internal and external groups in accordance with HCM technology objectives.
- Maintain and evolve system configurations; Conduct audits to ensure accuracy and efficacy of business processes; Investigate and troubleshoot system issues, identify root causes, research and test solutions.
- Ensure data integrity in HCM systems through thorough testing of data loads and identification of intersections with other workstreams, technologies and integrations.
- Ensures that all technology projects for aligned workstreams are prioritized and properly planned within HR Technology and with partners.
- Mostly independently, supports, maintains and develops HCM technologies for aligned workstreams. Interacts with business and HR unit leaders/SMEs and internal customers to determine requirements and project objectives. Identifies gaps and resolves. Presents system-level solutions that add value to the business area.
- Provides technical guidance to super users and support staff on the use of HCM technologies and instructs team members and business unit decisions makers on technical decision points and solution adoption.
- Support development and maintenance of training and communications materials.
- Maintain roadmap for respective technologies and workstreams; manage release process for push and opt-in feature enhancements; Keep abreast of technology, industry and business trends to ensure that appropriate technologies are being considered in the planning process that meet organizational requirements.
- Ability to understand changes in technology in detail and determine how best to source technology to meet the business needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience with HCM solutions in a SaaS environment preferred.
- In-depth understanding of how all HCM technologies can be used and applied to the business.
- Effective project management skills, including the ability to track status of deliverables, navigate the complexity of competing priorities and simultaneous initiatives, and to provide timely updates to stakeholders and drive progress.
- Ability to understand business processes and coordinate with others in system deployment.
- At least 6 years of professional experience and 4 years of experience working directly with HCM solutions to support business/HR objectives and activity, including administration of configuration and system set-up.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build trusting working relationships and collaborate across disparate groups.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A