Website Xcel Energy
The IT Data Coordinator serves as a diagnostician and solution provider for data, information and business process-related analysis. They are responsible for providing technical knowledge in specific data domains and incorporating data governance into daily activities.
- Analytics and Reporting: Conduct data exploration to identify areas of opportunity or risk. Provide data investigation, and consultation on how data quality, integrity and/or controls can be improved.
- Discover trends, draw conclusions and provide actionable recommendations. Build and deploy statistical and predictive models.
- Consultation: Work cross-organizationally to drive adoption of standard tools, and improved data integrity. Ensure IT solutions have sound data management practices.
- Provide subject matter expertise and consultation on data aspects of new and/or changing IT solutions.
- Capability Maturity: Researches and identifies data solutions to enhance value and fill gaps. Automate and continuously improve core data functions such as collection, extraction, transformation, quality validation, and control.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure sound data and BI capabilities as well as understanding of the importance of quality data.
- Standards: Supports development to provide stable, high quality, and rapid delivery of reports and dashboards that provide business value.
- Work cross-organizationally to ensure data solutions are secure, efficient, and in alignment with Data and IT Enterprise Standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Science, Business or related field.
- Strong Relationship Management and collaboration skills, with a track record of working as one team cross-organizationally to drive innovation and business results.
- Strong problem solving, data governance acumen, and analytical skills.
- Experience with machine learning.
- Experience with distributed computing, data visualization, data architecture and structure, statistical modeling, and predictive modeling.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, an equivalent combination of education, and experience is also acceptable: Associate’s Degree AND 3+ years of experience, or High School Diploma/GED AND 6+ years of experience.
- Strong communication skills, effective with varying organizational levels and skillsets.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A