Website Xcel Energy
Develop and prepare reporting/statistical analysis for Supply Chain processes and understand how analysis impacts overall Supply Chain processes. Support data management needs and activities. Identify and implement process/system improvements in Supply Chain.
- Auditing: Schedule independent reviews of processes, policy, procedures and/or contract quality. Perform SOX assessment tests on Supply Chain controls.
- Serve as a single point of contact for internal audits. Accountable to correct & follow through on audit findings. Identify, recommend, and write process controls, test scripts, and communications.
- Audit, correct errors, and advise personnel on procedures to process Supply Chain transactions accurately. Ensure compliance with associated corporate and regulatory requirements, such as sales tax, SOX, IRS, FERC.
- Customer/System Support/Problem Resolution: Lead and perform in-depth research on complex audit questions, software system, or transactional problems.
- Support data management needs and activities. Provide customer service support. Serve as a technical and informational resource to resolve questions/issues.
- Process/System Documentation/Training: Lead the development of Process and System User documentation for Supply Chain. Develop and provide training on department systems and processes.
- Review data quality issues and coordinate solutions with data owners. Lead and perform ad-hoc data maintenance & analysis.
- Analysis/Reporting: Utilize report writing tools to create insightful reporting from various data sources to monitor Supply Chain key performance metrics and exceptions; direct lower-level Supply Chain Analysts.
- Perform analysis (e.g., statistical, trend/correlation/control charts) to identify and proactively communicate trends, root causes, performance, etc. Analyze reports to ensure data accuracy. Perform analysis and research audit questions.
- Project/Program Management: Utilize project management skills to lead large projects to improve processes. Develop and implement project plans. Communicate project milestones, obstacles, and progress.
- Prepare management reports on program usage and compliance. Analyze reports to ensure data accuracy. Develop, maintain, and modify templates.
- Facilitate interaction throughout Supply Chain to ensure proper procedures are followed. Reconcile and validate reports, troubleshoot technical problems, conduct testing, support system updates, and coordinate with IT staff.
- Demonstrated advanced-level experience using MS Excel, Access, Word, MS Project, and Visio, designing/developing reports with report writing tools.
- Proficient in master data management principles and governance tools.
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of a degree (6 years of experience in addition to the required 5 years may substitute for the degree).
- Preferred: three years of experience using statistical analysis reporting tools.
- Three years of experience with Supply Chain systems.
- Must be approachable, flexible, customer focused, self-motivated, results and team oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, or related technical/analytical field.
- Five years of experience in a supply chain related field.
- Excellent customer/communication skills.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A