Website Xcel Energy
The Analytics Supervisor is responsible for advanced analytics for the Customer Care business unit. They are the advocate for data-driven decision making using statistical and predictive models and data visualization solutions to meet strategic and tactical goals.
- Leadership: Lead and manage the priorities, performance and development of staff. Provide leadership as needed across multiple sites.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and lead efforts to identify and deploy continuous process improvement. Serve as an escalation point for problem resolution.
- Operations Management: Maintain and enforce support of data analytics and data exploration procedures. Oversee, measure and assess performance of services provided by the team.
- Facilitate deployment of statistical and predictive models and data visualization solutions. Report performance outcomes and risks, with recommended actions.
- Manage and communicate budget and forecast data within corporate guidelines.
- Strategy: Work cross-organizationally to drive adoption of standard tools and improved data integrity. Partner with Customer Care, Business Systems and other areas on strategic planning to ensure data solutions are aligned with Customer Care and company standards.
- Excellent Relationship Management and collaboration skills, with a track record of working as one team cross-organizationally to drive innovation and business results.
- Four years of prior people leadership experience Seven years of related functional experience.
- Demonstrated experience effectively managing system or equipment change deployment Strong time management skills, technical aptitude and analytical abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Technology, Science, Business, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Preferred requirements Lean or Six Sigma certification.
- Excellent communication skills, effective with varying organizational levels and skill sets.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roseville, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A