Website Xcel Energy
Position will be responsible for construction, maintenance and operations. Supports maintenance and emergency repairs of transmission lines.
- MUST have a valid Class A CDL driver’s license including a valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
- Must have successfully scored on the Behavioral Assessment (all levels external) and EEI CAST Assessment if you’re a 1st-4th Year
- Must exhibit a team work attitude and be able to work with others
- Journeyman candidates must take a written and practical journeyman test with Xcel Energy
- Position could possibly require travel for extended time periods
- Must be able and willing to respond to after hour and weekend call outs
- Must be totally committed to safety, quality work and customer service
- Must be mentally competent, able to communicate and able to comprehend instructions and build on previous experience
- Apprentices are required to attend 2nd, 3rd and 4th year apprentice schools
- Must have a High School diploma or GED
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amarillo, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A