Website Xcel Energy
Manage the development and execution of regulatory projects including Demand Side Management (DSM) plans, DSM portions of Integrated Resource Plans and testimony for rate hearings in the various Xcel jurisdictions. Actively manage relationships with regulatory staff on all projects related to DSM requirements and strategic planning for financial recovery of costs and performance incentive mechanisms for DSM in all jurisdictions.
- Lead cross-functional teams to complete mandated DSM plans and interface with business unit leadership and management and individuals from other internal organizations including Rates, Law, Regulatory & Government Affairs, Corporate Communication, and Resource Planning.
- Manage and prepare regulatory testimony, exhibits, data requests, filing packages, comments and reports for filing with regulatory bodies.
- Ensure compliance with all demand side management and demand response regulatory and legal requirements across all Company jurisdictions. Oversee large project initiatives to ensure proper management and cost recovery.
- Assume lead responsibility for presenting to and maintaining relationships with internal and external parties. Represent Xcel Energy and participate in regulatory agency functions such as open meetings, workshops, hearings, and private discussions on issues of interest to the company.
- Prepare summaries of regulatory activities and position papers; make oral briefings to executives, management, and employees.
- Develop and maintain demand side management tracking systems to ensure that historical and forecasted long-run impacts are maintained and updated as necessary for each jurisdiction.
- Advise on business-integrated resource planning efforts and analyze and report on changes in regulations and their expected impacts.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field (6 years experience in related field may substitute for degree).
- 5 years experience in business planning, regulatory process, marketing and/or project management.
Company: Xcel Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A