As part of sales process, create and deliver face-to-face sales presentations that demonstrate knowledge of the latest Comcast products and services. Promote the sale of bundled products to ensure the optimal solution for the customer. Sell with goal of exceeding departmental financial and unit targets.
- Identify improvement areas thru a consultative process that would enhance our prospects ability to communicate more effectively both internally and externally to their customers.
- Management of defined Territory to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
- Team with technical, customer service and related support staffs to ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction and thereby drive new revenue growth.
- New acquisition sales of Comcast Commercial Internet, Video and Voice services to small and mid-size businesses.
- Effectively manage a territory with a high activity and comprehensive business plan.
- Punctual, regular and consistent attendance.
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales and business quality objectives.
- Focus on advanced communications solutions including PRI, Hosted PBX and multi-location opportunities.
- Maintaining quality sales records and preparation of sales and activity reports as required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Generation of new leads with targeted businesses through various prospecting activities, including cold calling, canvassing, customer referrals and partner relationships.
- Adherence to all company standards and business professionalism.
- Remain knowledgeable of Comcast products and services to facilitate sales efforts.
- Consistently maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects that will yield production levels of monthly quota performance and above.
- Territory development to include development of local business partnerships and organizational affiliations and local enhancement of Comcast positioning and brand.
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction and supporting a positive impression of the Comcast Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5-7 Years Work Experience
- While possessing the stated degree is preferred, Comcast also may consider applicants who hold some combination of coursework and experience, or who have extensive related professional experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A