Responsible for assisting and consulting with customers on our products and services by utilizing knowledge, skills and technology to achieve a world class sales and service experience Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Performs operational and administrative tasks.
- Takes a customer-first approach with all customer interactions. Listens and evaluates customer needs and provides appropriate solutions.
- Complies with all company and retail operational policies and procedures.
- Knows and understands sales compensation plan and its key elements.
- Passionately represents products and services by sharing and demonstrating product and sales know-how with customers. Provides product demonstrations to educate customers on full product capabilities to maximize their experience.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, holidays, variable schedule(s) and overtime as needed. May be asked to work in alternate stores outside of home base store. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
- Provides comprehensive customer onboarding activities and ensures customers fully understand how to use and manage all company products/services and gains their consent.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Consistently demonstrates sales excellence and professionalism with integrity and a warm and friendly demeanor to customers and teammates.
- Achieves sales and customer experience goals and objectives.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25 pound boxes, stand and move about the store constantly.
- Completes training requirements and actively engage in team huddles and learning.
- Partners with customer care to resolve customer issues, as appropriate.
- 2-5 Years Work Experience
- High School Diploma / GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Taylor, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A